Become a sponsor
Dear Business Owner,
If you are new to the club, then please let me introduce our club. We are the Wildcat Youth Football Club (WYFC). The WYFC was established in 1997 to give kids in the Hillcrest area an opportunity to play and cheer in competitive football before they reach 7th grade. Through the years the WYFC has taught young men and women the essentials of commitment and dedication to a common goal through the great sport of football. Our club motto is “Developing the Football Future since 1997”. Last year our club had over 150 kids in it from the ages of 6-12. We have a strong parent involvement that is very supportive of the club. The WYFC plays its games against other communities from Chardon, Eastlake, Kirkland, Mentor, Perry, Riverside, Wickliffe, Willoughby, Willowick, and Orange. Our players and cheerleaders represent our club very well.
“Support the Future,” asks you as a business owner to sponsor the athletes (football and cheer).
Our “Support the Future” idea began to help the athletes in the club and ensure the Hillcrest area remains strong. This program promotes the Hillcrest area businesses and gives our athletes the proper equipment for safety and so they can to do their best.
What does the club get from “Support the Future”? The sponsorship is provided to the athletes in various capacities. Last season we were able to provide our players with personalized jerseys for them to keep and the cheerleaders received fleeces. This season we are focused on upgrading equipment for our athletes. We want them to be safe and have what they need to perform at their best. The club also receives your support in promoting our club and assistance in bringing families into it.
Your donation is tax deductible as the WYFC is a registered non-profit organization.
If this opportunity sounds like something your company would like to pursue, then please refer to the next page to make your selection. If you have any questions or need additional information, then please do not hesitate to call the numbers listed below.
Thank you in advance and as always GO WILDCATS!!!
President, Wildcat Youth Football Club
Jason Tirabassi Dan D'agostino Jeremy Stocks
President Vice President Secretary
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
216-235-0342 440-227-5400 586.552.7025
Wildcat Youth Football Club Sponsorship Opportunities
**Note: your donation is tax deductible as the WYFC is a registered nonprofit organization**
Green Sponsorship Level ($400): Mark this for selection: ________
- The Green sponsorship is an exciting, new category. It INCLUDES the features from the White category (below), but in addition your company will be a sponsor for ALL of the teams in the club, so you will be recognized at approximately 20-25 home games throughout the season.
- Additionally, you will receive a full one-page in the year book for an advertisement you so desire.
- Finally, you will receive prominent display in all other WYFC media and events throughout the season.
- Will receive two (2) tickets to the WYFC Clambake
- Logo’s prominently shown on the www.mayfieldwyfc.org website, as noted in White category
White Sponsorship Level ($250): Mark this for selection: _______
- The White sponsorship, similar to last year, is $250. You can pick a team to help sponsor, or we can assign you a team if you do not have a preference. Your company’s name/logo will be prominently displayed on Mayfield High School’s state-of-the-art football scoreboard for the team’s 3-4 home games throughout the season.
- Additionally, the PA announcer will announce your company’s name and preferred company “tag line” each quarter of home games. Your company will be recognized at least 12-16 times throughout the season.
- Additionally, your company’s name/logo will be recognized in the annual year book, prominently shown on the www.mayfieldwyfc.org website and throughout other WYFC media and events throughout the season. It is a great way to advertise at a nominal cost!
In-Kind Sponsorship: List items you will be donating: ______________________________________
- The In-Kind sponsorship are for those businesses that prefer to donate items instead of a cash contribution.
- Thoughts/ideas on items we can use are food for the concession stands, gift certificates for the goody bags the kids will receive after completing summer practice, practice equipment and etc.
- We will work with each In-Kind sponsor to make sure your company’s recognition matches the donation received, but remember no gift is too small and we welcome all of the community’s support for our program!
In addition to noting your desired sponsorship level (above), please provide the following information:
Company Name: _______________________________ Contact Name: _____________________________
Company Website: _____________________________ Contact Phone #: ___________________________
Previous WYFC Sponsor (Y/N): ____________________ Contact Email: _____________________________
**Note: A member of the WYFC Sponsorship Committee will follow up to obtain company logo, tag line, etc.
WFYC Tax ID number: 46-3692697
WYFC, PO Box 241575, Mayfield Heights, OH 44124